- On February 2nd, 2008, approximately one year after breaking ground, Moncton Wesleyan was proud to announce the grand opening of the new Celebration Centre. With over 36,000 sq ft of space, 1,820 theatre style seats, as well as state of the art sound & lighting, the Celebration Centre is truly an awe-inspiring facility.
Since 2008, the Celebration Centre has been host to a variety of live concerts, conferences, conventions, and receptions. With a spacious 12,262 sq ft Atrium surrounding the Celebration Centre auditorium, this facility is an excellent choice for any event.
With past events, the Celebration Centre has accommodated up to 1820 guests for concerts and conventions as well as 800 guests for fully catered banquets and conferences. This venue is fully fitted for world class touring artists and is prepared for any variety of events while ensuring quality customer service.
- 1,820 – Theatre Seats – (1200 Main Floor + 620 Balcony)
- 36,190 – Auditorium Square Footage
- 12,262 – Atrium Square Footage
- 99,136 – Total Facility Square Footage
- 9.989 – Property Acreage
- 700 Individual Parking Spaces
- Ground Level Loading Dock Beside Main Stage
- 2 Dressing Rooms + Backstage Multipurpose Room with Private Bathroom
- Stage can accommodate full size vehicles driven in/out
For more information regarding the Celebration Centre please download: Celebration Centre Rentals Information Package